Tuesday 8 March 2016

Top gear pop up


Hi all
 Anothere one for the boys 
A pop up box 
I used the mimic creations cd 
From the card hut
For the characters and sentiment
The cars are docrafts stamps 
And papers are very old from my stash 
Guys cards are always tricker than girls 
Mainly I think because our stash 
Is always full of girly stuff 
And the market doesn't really 
Aim much for the guys 
But I do quite like making the guy cards 
I'm going to continue sharing 
Past makes I'm enjoying looking back my self 
And it's nice to have a record to
I hope you are enjoying them to
Next I will be picking 
Some of my most popular on pintrest 

Crafty hugs Debbs xx

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Debbs, great Top Gear images.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great Debs, love the cartoon Caricatures and what a great male theme.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete