Sunday 13 March 2016

Docrafts Art Deco



Hi all 

This is another oldie 
But a goodie
One of my most popular 
Pintrest pins 
I made this form stash I won  
Over at docrafts 
Art Deco isn't really my thing 
But I really enjoyed playing with this kit 
I love the embossing folder
And the papers and images are all 
From the die cut decoupage kit
Hope you've all had a fab weekend 
We popped over to the Telford international 
To see my sons car in show 
I must admit he's done 
Amazing work 
It looked stunning 
He's worked so hard on this 
And in unlike many show cars 
He drives this every day 


Here's a few pics from today 
Of all his hard earned money and time 
Thanks for taking the time to look

Happy crafting all 

Debbs xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Debb`s, beautiful art Deco easel card, seems to be coming back in fashion.
    Your Sons car looks amazing, fantastic colour.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you pam I'll pass you lovely comments on to him Debbs xx

      Delete
  2. A gorgeous card Debbs, such a fabulous image and design.
    Your son's car looks brilliant, he certainly has worked hard.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete