Monday 21 March 2016

Memory box die


Hi all 

Sorry I've been missing for a few days
It's been a bit hectic around here
My daughter got her first job 
Well aprentership 
At a local hair salon
She had an interview
A trial half a day 
Then we had to shop for work clothes
And I am running her to and from at the moment 
I've also been to the nec 
To the hobby craft show 
That's were I got my die from 
It's called perky poppy 
I've added it to some water coloured card 
The sentiment is tattered lace
And the little dots are tonic 
I love this die 
Hope you like the card 
Happy crafting 

12 comments:

  1. Lovely die! Nice CAS layout. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab die! It looks really eye catching against the background. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect die and a perfect card for our 'what's outside your window' challenge. Thanks for playing along at Less is More this week. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A BEAutiful CAS card.
    I LOve your colours and pretty die.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Debbs, a lovely CAS design.
    I hope you had a good time at the Hobby Craft Show.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, love your watercolour background too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card , perfect for CAS ! I have also become your latest blog follower !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous die, I'm a sucker for anything poppy related.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab die, very jealous that you got to the nec show! Lovely spring colours you've chosen. Lou x (Guest designer at LIM)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely use of your die. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely die and I like how you've co-ordinated your enamel dots to your dotty paper border.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's taken me a while to get around to seeing what's outside your window!
    This is a super card, love that die-cut!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete