Monday 7 March 2016

A little fishy for Father's Day


Hello it me again 

I thought I'd continue to share
Some of my past make 
And as it was Mother's Day yesterday 
I thought I'd share one for the dads
I was so chuffed with this one 
My hubby keeps marine fish 
So I made a pop up box out of acetate 
Added a boarder top and bottem 
Stamped some little fish 
Added some gooley eyes 
A bit of sea weed and a message 
And a few little bubbles to finish 
And there we have it 
My fish tank card 
Hope you like it 
If you visit I'd love to hear from you 
If you like what you see 
Why not follow me 
So I can visit your blog and follow you to
Happy crafting 
Debbs xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is great Debs, absolutely perfect for your hubby.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant Debbs, such a fabulous design.
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete