Wednesday 6 May 2015

Funky vw camper van

Morning all from a very wet and windy West Midlands,
Today's my birthday and I'm feel under the weather to say the least,
So today its a hippy and funky card to try and cheer us all up,
I've been playing with my birthday die stash from the Robert Addams collection,
the camper van is not quite as challenging as the bike,but just as effective I love it.
I've used the dove craft paper again,and as I only had 12x12 papers I cut the front cover
Up to get the smaller design on the camper,the sentiment is from the tattered lace sentiment set
And the frame is spellbinders timeless rectangles 4,docrafts big bloomer and ribbon and daisy from my stash
Debs xx
Challenge
crafting from the heart any thing goes 
Robert Addames camper van die 

4 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card Deb, perfect papers for a camper van.
    Happy Birthday, I'm sorry you are feeling under the weather - I hope you still manage to enjoy your birthday.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!
    Oh this is fab I love it!! The camper looks brilliant! You've done such a good job with it! I was looking forward to seeing you use this die and you've not disappointed :-)
    Hope you've had a nice day despite feeling poop!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awhh! Sorry to hear your not well for your Birthday..Hope your better soon.
    A FABulous fun card...LOving your colours and design.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete