Friday 15 May 2015

Come fly with me

hello again 
I saw a challenge today over at addicted to stamps and more 
For a CAS card,yippee really wanted to try this,
So I had to join in,I've had a few new die,for my birthday etc 
And had an idea when I received my docrafts bargain bundle,
That was offered to club members it really was a bargain,
Any way in it was the build a scene all aboard around the world kenetic 
This included the plain and clouds
The sentiment die is from spellbinder

Challenge 

Thanks for popping 
by Debbs xx 



5 comments:

  1. Love your CAS design, Deb! Great color combo and I love how you connected the words to the airplane! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That plane is fantastic and love the scene you created with the clouds. Its a very clean, CAS design and I'm so glad you joined us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fab CAS card! Just perfect!
    Hope your having a nice weekend!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant card Debbs, a fabulous CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous CAS design, great boy/male card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete