Wednesday 20 May 2015

Cardmaking & papercraft magazine freebie

Hi all 
Hope this finds you all well
Today's is a little cas card,
I love the oriental cards but not sure I'll master them 
But the card making & paper craft magazine 
Drew me in to have a go with there lovely 
Set of free gift stamps
I stamped the image of the lady 
Coloured her with the chameleon pens 
Added ribbon, sentiment and bow
Matted and layered on to black and red card 
Thank you for visit g my blog 
And all the lovely comments so far 
Crafty hugs 
Debbs xx 


Challenge








5 comments:

  1. Oh wow you've done this just perfectly!! It's gorgeous! Fab colouring!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Debbs, a brilliant CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely! I've still to use mine, but I'll get round to it one of these days...
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'

    Susan

    ReplyDelete