Sunday, 24 July 2016

Sizzling summer


Afternoon 

Today's card is a magazine freebie card 
The image and papers were from card making magazine 
The card for matting and layering 
And the die cuts is from lidl 
The glasses die is X cut from docrafts 
Happy birthday spellbinders 
And the orange and lemon die,
Is the bike wheel from 
simply cards & papercraft magazine free gift 
When I saw the lemon card in the magazine 
I loved it and thought it was perfect for this image 


I'd like to join in @ 
I made the card first 
But thought this photo challenge was perfect 
This is my first time at catch the bug 
So I hope you like it 

Enjoy your summer 

Debbs xx

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Debbs, such a fabulous image and lovely warm colours - super embellishments.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is really zingy and bright Debs, love the orange and pink together and fabulously themed too using those dies.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - I love these colours! Love your citrus die-cuts - brilliant idea to use the bicycle wheel! I would have never thought of that! But it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for linking up with us in our challenge at Catch The Bug! Please join us, again, next time, for a new challenge and more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete