Wednesday 27 July 2016

Hobby arts quirky turkey


Hello all 

Hubbys suffering a bit today 
He's rather black blue purple yellow
You get the picture 
Every day he has new bruises 
And still in loads of pain with his neck 
Let's hope tomorrow is better, 
Well on to my card 
When I saw the hobby art show on tv 
I just had to have Daryl the quirky turkey 
I've coloured him with spectrum noir pens 
And added gogglie eyes 
The sentiments all come with the stamp set 
I think there so funny paper and gems from my stash 


There's a smaller Daryl who i added in side 
Along with a couple more sentiments 
I think you'll agree he make a real fun alternative Christmas card 
Theme Christmas 

Happy crafting 
Debbs xxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh this made me chuckle, what a fab image and card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. A funny card indeed. Thanks for joining us at fab'n'funky challenges.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. A funny card indeed. Thanks for joining us at fab'n'funky challenges.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete