Wednesday 15 July 2015

AWOL

Hi all 
Well I've been missing again sorry 
I'm struggling with some health problems at the moment,
So only really getting essentials done,to my frustration.
I have managed,to regain my craft room back,
So hopefully I will be getting back to some paper crafting soon.
I have how ever managed to finish another cushion.
I've used all of the tilda charm pack up now, 
So I'm on the hunt for more,
I also managed a visit to my mom 
Last week and she took me to her local quilting shop,
We're I pick up a height chart panel,
The lady in the shop laughed when I told her my kids were 
16 & 22 and I'd no clue who I'd give it to 
But had to have it.
So I leave you with a pic of my latest cushion 
Crafty hugs 
Debbs xx

Tilda charm pack cushion 




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Debs, I hope you feel better soon.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're struggling hunny just relax and rest up xxx
    Another gorgeous cushion oh them patterns are gorgeous and it's so perfectly made! You are very talented :-)
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that you are struggling with your health at the moment Debbs, your cushion is so pretty - I will look forward to seeing your completed height chart.
    Take care.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete