Wednesday 11 May 2016

I'm back


Hello all 

Sorry I've been absent 
So much has happened 
My son has gone to a car show 
In Austria and broken down 
So stressful how people cope
with there kids over seas I do not know 
At first we were confident as he had European break down cover 
But true to form there quoting small print 
I hope it will all work out 
I also had a birthday 
I did get well and truly pampered 
And got shoe shoe and more shoes 
Plus a paper kit 
Hunkydory collage a card kit 
So this is a card I made from the kit 
Hope you like it there real fun cards 




Happy crafting 
Debbs 

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Debs, great for Fathers day cards..
    Hope you had a wonderful birthday!. you must be so stressed out with you`er Son breaking down..hope everything got sorted..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow what a brilliant card!! So clever and effective!
    Oh no what a pain about your son! I'm not surprised that's been stressful!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Debs, I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your birthday, it sounds like you had some lovely gifts.
    I hope you son gets his car sorted.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete