Tuesday, 12 January 2016

Foiling on to your metal dies

                                                     

                                                                   

                                                                             
                                                                            Challenge
                                                     craft your passion / any thing goes
                                               
Hi all 

I'm so excited to share with you a this trick,
I've learnt it off Becca Fekken,
Over at amazing paper grace.
As you know in my last post 
I received a laser printer 
To go with my laminator
It's amazing the results 
From printed images but when I saw this 
I had to try it 


Heres my first sucsseful attempt 
I choose my X cut labels dies from docrafts,
Is scaned them in on my other printer
Selected black and white
( after a couple of fails)
And bingo a perfect frame with a inner and outer frame
With a perfect foiled boarder.

4 comments:

  1. What a great technique and looks fabulous on your card Deb.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a brilliant technique and amazing finished result!! Gorgeous!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Debbs, beautiful foiling.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great technique and enhances the pretty image beautifully.Super work on this lovely card.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete