Thursday, 19 November 2015

Vintage Christmas

Hi all 
A bit of Christmas today,
I've had these stamps and dies a while now,
I must admit I was a bit apprehensive about
Matching the stamp and die as I've had sets before
And struggled,but these were a piece of cake 
I coloured my images with spectrum noirs
And added some sticklers glitter,
I ripped  the backing paper which is Wellington 
From Docrafts and added some vintage photo 
Distress ink one of my home made dazzlers
  
Thanks for looking 
Happy crafting 
                                                                          




5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous Christmas card Debbs, such a jolly Santa and fabulous design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely set of stamps and dies and you have created a beautiful Christmas card with them. Love Santa, he looks so fat and jolly.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally fab! Love that Santa and the vintage feel!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work! I love the traditional colours!

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!! Thanks so much for participating in our ALPHABET challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete