Sunday, 16 October 2016

Cardz 4 galz


I'm back 

So sorry I've been neglecting blog land
I do hope your all well 
I've had my hand rather full
With one thing and another 
Well hubbies back to work tomorrow 
Hopefully he will be ok 
I've been struggling abit with my own health
I suffer with ME and my pain has been abit off the scale 
And we've also sold my mother in laws house 
Not to mention my new furry baby 
And yes it is 
I've having a baby she on my lap now 
She sleeps with me 
I have to sneak out if I don't want her to come 
The only places she doesn't really come,
 is hospital,doctors and supermarket 
 Any way back to the card 
Use at least one die challenge 
I hot foiled a sentiment off my docrafts designer 
Matted on gold Miri 
The pointsettia is from spellbinders
And the fir branch from mariannes design
Finished off with a few gems.
Here's a little pic of coco she growing fast 



Happy crafting Debbs xx


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the poinsettia and the colors!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Cardz 4 galz!
    Hope to see you back next challenge!

    Aly DT member C4G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Debs what a beautiful CAS style card and I love, love, love your new little fur baby, I am sorry to hear that you are in so much pain, take care
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Debbs, such a pretty CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete